What's new

Cartersville , Ga. Show

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on flyer to enlarge it , all information on flyer
 

Attachments

  • 2019-09-02_174925.webp
    2019-09-02_174925.webp
    328 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
Less than 2 weeks away
 
Sad to say I'm not gonna be able to make that one Johnny.

I was hoping you could Id like to meet you and others
 
I was hoping you could Id like to meet you and others

Thanks man. I'd like to meet you and others here too. There's a good chance that will happen as close as we are to each other in the SE.
 
Seven days to show
 
Saturday
 
Sounds like a good show. I hope some of the members are able to meet up there. Enjoy.
 
Come early artifact shows have got where the end shortly after 1:00
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom