What's new

Couple finds from 2026

dz302

Full Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Messages
120
Reaction score
196
Golden Thread
0
Found the Washington Carver Half in March on the first Black beach in the state back in 1950.
Found the Columbian Exposition half in February on a torn up street in town. Cartersville Ga is
from the 1830s and as they tear up streets for repaving they gave me permission to hunt them.
The things I've found doing that are really amazing. Lot of silver but no gold... not yet. Happy
hunting to all. Everything we've ever done as humans is in the ground or water... unless you know
another place we could look... please tell : )

dz
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2590.webp
    IMG_2590.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2591.webp
    IMG_2591.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
How come your post is up on the banner already?
Seems I'm the first reply.
Nice recovery
 
How come your post is up on the banner already?
Seems I'm the first reply.
Nice recovery
I'm sorry for the improper posting. I don't post much and really need to pay better attention on how.
I don't even know what a banner post is... and don't really yearn for any attention from posting, i just
thought they were cool. I plan to post some of my other stuff and should do better.

dz
 
I'm sorry for the improper posting. I don't post much and really need to pay better attention on how.
I don't even know what a banner post is... and don't really yearn for any attention from posting, i just
thought they were cool. I plan to post some of my other stuff and should do better.

dz
No problem at all it was just really strange it ended up on the Banner.
I'm thinking it was a glitch in the system as the powers to be only have the ability to make a member's post into a Banner.
Now what is a Banner it the recoveries that have have been voted on my the membership that are outstanding. It scrolls images across the top of the screen, each photo is part of the exceptional recovery made by a member.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom