What's new

Carvings Miles Apart

boomer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
487
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
Mike Steely put this up, its vary interesting, since the carvings are miles from each other. first one says you are heading the right way and what to look for. the last one tells you, that just ahead is the final destination. click on photo to enlarge,
 

Attachments

  • lee carving 1.webp
    lee carving 1.webp
    69 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
Hmm...wonder does the first point towards the second?
 
Miles apart? I guess so, since the one on the left is the main carving at Bolton Gap (Lakely treasure)in Bell co.
 
Here's a thought.. Although I haven't been there, I wonder if the alignment of the legs of the carving point to Round Mountian and Little Round Mountian..?
 
Does anyone know how to get to or have an exact location on the Lakely carving? thanks in advance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom