What's new

Cash Advance joints?

wallyblackburn

Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Anybody ever tried one of those ripoff cash advance places that seem to be everywhere these days? Don't know if they would even do it, but most other tellers are happy to get rid of halves - maybe they would be too.

I could see somebody desperate to pay on their 99% interest loan and saying "We could cash in those coins Grandpa left us..."

Wally
 
Upvote 0
Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. I would think though, that they deal mainly in bills and checks.
 
I tried one this afternoon. The guy looked at me like I was from another planet. :-\
 
wallyblackburn said:
I tried one this afternoon. The guy looked at me like I was from another planet. :-\
You ARE! We're all from the half planet here, hopefully the silver half LOL. HH Mark
 
wallyblackburn said:
Anybody ever tried one of those ripoff cash advance places that seem to be everywhere these days?

When I got my bag and a half of IKEs a few months ago from an armored transport company I asked them where they get all them from and he said mostly those cash advance places.

Can't figure out how they get them unless their customers (read gang bangers & illegals) steal them to pay back the cash advance loan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom