What's new

cash register finds for the week

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
finds are from sat-tues. vacation tomorrow so not sure if i will be posting

wheats: 1944, 1945, 1948 S, 1958

foreign: 70 euro cents (two 10 cents, one 50 cents)

on sat. i found 17 bucks in parking lot and 5 dimes on floor scattered at work. i found more dimes then pennies it is weird...
 
Upvote 0
Yesterday my bookkeeper showed me a roll of nickels and said it was odd. I looked at it and read "TWENTY-FIVE Nickels of the The United States of America, Uncirculated, Philadelphia Mint" ... YEAH... that is what I'm talking about. I picked up $6. worth yesterday and this morning, picked up the remaining $23.75.

2006 UNCIRCULATED Nickels: 6 Denver Mints and 23 Philadelphia Mints

I posted a link, I think under Coin Collecting, with photos. So sweet!

Oh, and the other bookkeeper (we have two)... when I went in to get the other rolls, she said she was glad I was getting them, she was going to open them and put them in the register tills!!!!! :o :dontknow:

Apparently a customer came in and dumped them. Sad :(

There is suppose to be a 'superstition' about finding dimes. My sis told me that whenever you find a dime, it was a loved one that passed that is thinking about you. I find so many dimes, esp in the dryer! LOL!

As for wheaties, I find mostly 40's and 50's, very rare I find one from the 30's and older! Great finds!
Annmarie
 
LadyDigger said:
Yesterday my bookkeeper showed me a roll of nickels and said it was odd. I looked at it and read "TWENTY-FIVE Nickels of the The United States of America, Uncirculated, Philadelphia Mint" ... YEAH... that is what I'm talking about. I picked up $6. worth yesterday and this morning, picked up the remaining $23.75.

2006 UNCIRCULATED Nickels: 6 Denver Mints and 23 Philadelphia Mints

I posted a link, I think under Coin Collecting, with photos. So sweet!

Oh, and the other bookkeeper (we have two)... when I went in to get the other rolls, she said she was glad I was getting them, she was going to open them and put them in the register tills!!!!! :o :dontknow:

Apparently a customer came in and dumped them. Sad :(

There is suppose to be a 'superstition' about finding dimes. My sis told me that whenever you find a dime, it was a loved one that passed that is thinking about you. I find so many dimes, esp in the dryer! LOL!

As for wheaties, I find mostly 40's and 50's, very rare I find one from the 30's and older! Great finds!
Annmarie

i bet she said that, so u wouldnt pick them up, and then she could! :laughing9:
nice finds tho this week d2arcing...keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom