What's new

Cast Indian head?

Bama Billy

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
503
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second time searching this site but the first time yielded only junk iron. This was last hole of the day and I’m not sure what I have. It looks cast and there are obvious broken spots where I think he had feathers on the back of his head and his neck was clearly attached to something. What do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • 46DDE4AA-90AB-443F-9DA6-7EEDE110BBDA.webp
    46DDE4AA-90AB-443F-9DA6-7EEDE110BBDA.webp
    571.8 KB · Views: 128
  • BE6743CE-CA39-4277-B932-B868282B1B6F.webp
    BE6743CE-CA39-4277-B932-B868282B1B6F.webp
    593.6 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Thanks so much for the replies guys. I found this on eBay and I’m pretty certain it’s the same Indian head.
 

Attachments

  • 7D3C6F63-DCF8-42AC-9564-DEDC0292FC03.webp
    7D3C6F63-DCF8-42AC-9564-DEDC0292FC03.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom