Casting treasure hunters for new series.

LIKE THE MAN SAID DO YOU WANT TO GO HOME OR , DO YOU WANNA GET PAID, PREFER BOTH.

no, no chips
they get sand on them

You can't do that DuckShot.If you find the treasure,you get fired.You have to drag it out for a while like the script calls for.If you do find it,you have to pretend that you didnt find it.You have to build suspence and play the audience,the zomdie brain dead,that is.You have to build the suspence up and then give a big let down.Thats good for a few times,before you have to cough up a sign or a couple of relics,artifacts,don't worry they'll be planted for you to find.:laughing7:

You guys are scaring Mr/MrsSmith off!
Geese!!
Now let me tell ya..... if you (NevadaSmith in Tennessee ) give me my Five minutes of fame,
I can help you out with this crime, Now ,More hand guns are found thrown from bridges into water then anywhere else .... don’t ask me how I know that! Give me a Blond , Brunette and Redhead......naked and NOT afraid. And then I will give you another clue!
HH all

You guys are scaring Mr/MrsSmith off!
Geese!!
Now let me tell ya..... if you (NevadaSmith in Tennessee ) give me my Five minutes of fame,
I can help you out with this crime, Now ,More hand guns are found thrown from bridges into water then anywhere else .... don’t ask me how I know that! Give me a Blond , Brunette and Redhead......naked and NOT afraid. And then I will give you another clue!
HH all

I'll help you out, OV is blonde, redjames is a redhead, and I think limitool is brunette. there ya go three guys to hunt with

I'm Forest Gump2

I'm a professional poker player who also loves to detect and I've actually detected with Gary Drayton from Oak Island. I'd love to tell you lots of stories about me and my life's travels but it's easier from the power of Google! lol. Anyways feel free to contact me if interested.

Greg Ostrander
585-576-3191

Twitter: @gspot_17
Linked-in

You can't do that DuckShot.If you find the treasure,you get fired.You have to drag it out for a while like the script calls for.If you do find it,you have to pretend that you didnt find it.You have to build suspence and play the audience,the zomdie brain dead,that is.You have to build the suspence up and then give a big let down.Thats good for a few times,before you have to cough up a sign or a couple of relics,artifacts,don't worry they'll be planted for you to find.:laughing7:

Oh no, I think you misunderstand.

They will be finding the stuff I planted.

I didn't call YOU a kardashian, it was the guy who will do anything for money

(BTW I am the clown or joker, whichever one you don't want)

Exactly....:icon_jokercolor:...(me)...But, hey sometimes you need something like that on the show....

Contrivance is a very slippery slope and is an inverse proportion to integrity. Once you lose your integrity in this game you never get it back.

You don’t want to hire me cause I’m too good looking. All the viewers will only have eyes for me and won’t know what’s going on in the story.
Tom will play the Professor-highly knowledgeable and skilled at figuring out the clues.
Oregon Viking will be the muscle of the group and stand in photographer/musician.
Jeff Gordon will play the the Historian cause he knows where this is going. Besides he’s got a great sense of humor.
And Gary will play the part of the old timer who plays a really good harmonica and serves a really cold beer.
Let me know if I’ve left someone out. Thanks and good luck!

P.S. I don’t know who to suggest for Ginger and Mary Ann.

Now Mr. Smith ran off... must have got a good look at Terry...maybe my last chance to be a Big TV Star.... at my age i`d settle for being jeff`s "Good Looking" beer assistant... at 65 my good looks are fadin fast...and i can`t find my metal detector !

Gary
View attachment 1578760
Gary...I'm in the "new' Seneca territory/SWMO/NWOK....you can be my "good-looking" assistant anytime...By the way not much silver here but we do find tons of trash and a "FEW" good arrowheads...lol
P.S. you have to work the camera.....:tongue3:

I'm a professional poker player who also loves to detect and I've actually detected with Gary Drayton from Oak Island. I'd love to tell you lots of stories about me and my life's travels but it's easier from the power of Google! lol. Anyways feel free to contact me if interested.

Greg Ostrander
585-576-3191

Linked-in
WOO WOO WOO...I'm gonna call YOO!!!!!....:headbang:

Greg Ostrander
585-576-3191

Linked-in

Hey Greg, how long did it take to get that Drayton smell out of your clothes, or did you just burn 'em? :skullflag:

You don’t want to hire me cause I’m too good looking. All the viewers will only have eyes for me and won’t know what’s going on in the story.
Tom will play the Professor-highly knowledgeable and skilled at figuring out the clues.
Oregon Viking will be the muscle of the group and stand in photographer/musician.
Jeff Gordon will play the the Historian cause he knows where this is going. Besides he’s got a great sense of humor.
And Gary will play the part of the old timer who plays a really good harmonica and serves a really cold beer.

I would like shakira and lady gaga

I would like shakira and lady gaga

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back