Nov 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all,

I'm a creative producer. A few years ago I was here because one of my Youtube clients was in need of something new - and so I set to work building big ideation for him. It ended up evolving into something much bigger than a Youtube video however and instead of working with a Youtuber - I literally have a potential TV show in the works now.

Currently working with 2 historians - one of which I met here on Treasure Net, the other is World renowned for his discoveries and achievements in this field - both have a series of shipwreck related projects for us to work on, and we have secured the necessary salvage permits where required and have Admiralty rights in other cases. We have a team of marinetime lawyers, investors on board, a former VP at Goldman Sachs leading the company as CEO, etc. We're taking this project extremely seriously - it's the major reason it's been so slowly rolled. We believe in doing things right.

We also believe in doubling up on everything - because if season 1 of this show is as successful as we believe it can be - we will be looking to do even bigger things in season 2.
Obviously this is about as much as I can say publicly - but if anyone reading this has a serious project that needs some help connecting dots on - we are interested in hearing about it, and willing to sign NDA and do not competes if that's what it takes to get our toes in. Think of this post like a Pawnstars episode - if you're an expert in any treasure related field, know a really great spot for content, have a good story etc - I really want to connect with you. Feel free to hit me up.

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all,

I'm a creative producer. A few years ago I was here because one of my Youtube clients was in need of something new - and so I set to work building big ideation for him. It ended up evolving into something much bigger than a Youtube video however and instead of working with a Youtuber - I literally have a potential TV show in the works now.

Currently working with 2 historians - one of which I met here on Treasure Net, the other is World renowned for his discoveries and achievements in this field - both have a series of shipwreck related projects for us to work on, and we have secured the necessary salvage permits where required and have Admiralty rights in other cases. We have a team of marinetime lawyers, investors on board, a former VP at Goldman Sachs leading the company as CEO, etc. We're taking this project extremely seriously - it's the major reason it's been so slowly rolled. We believe in doing things right.

We also believe in doubling up on everything - because if season 1 of this show is as successful as we believe it can be - we will be looking to do even bigger things in season 2.
Obviously this is about as much as I can say publicly - but if anyone reading this has a serious project that needs some help connecting dots on - we are interested in hearing about it, and willing to sign NDA and do not competes if that's what it takes to get our toes in. Think of this post like a Pawnstars episode - if you're an expert in any treasure related field, know a really great spot for content, have a good story etc - I really want to connect with you. Feel free to hit me up.
@Blak bart bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys I'm honored that you thunk of me, but my commitment is deep on the current project....It would be counter productive for me to commit to another TV type project....im a year and a half in now, and just getting comfortable with this project....things are looking good !!

OP
OP
E
Nov 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys I'm honored that you thunk of me, but my commitment is deep on the current project....It would be counter productive for me to commit to another TV type project....im a year and a half in now, and just getting comfortable with this project....things are looking good !!
Sounds like a lot of fun - would love to hear about it sometime when you're able to release more info!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread