Lone Star
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 497
- Reaction score
- 934
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North of the Balcones Escarpment
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Truth be told, I bought those and another 25 I haven't received yet. I couldn't let them pass me by knowing the history.Top notch finds right there.
Those are nice don’t forget us when you receive the restHere are four of my most recent additions. All are from the same camp in Williamson County, Texas.
When you get a bit older and can’t really get out there and dig or creek walk like myself it’s a nice pickup when you can’t get out there anymore. I’m still having problems with my legsHere are four of my most recent additions. All are from the same camp in Williamson County, Texas.