What's new

Cat Baths!!! Hilarious

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Here are a few thoughts on cat baths....by thew cat.

Even if you are not a 'cat person', you will still get a few chuckles at how they look.

Enjoy'

Ray
 

Attachments

  • But you said you loved me!.webp
    But you said you loved me!.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Holy cow, you said this water was warm.webp
    Holy cow, you said this water was warm.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 274
  • I don\'t think I like you anymore.webp
    I don\'t think I like you anymore.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 282
  • E.T. phone home....quick.webp
    E.T. phone home....quick.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 265
  • NO I AM NOT your good little kitty anymore..webp
    NO I AM NOT your good little kitty anymore..webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Traction....I\'m losing traction..webp
    Traction....I\'m losing traction..webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 268
  • I want my Mommmmyyyy.webp
    I want my Mommmmyyyy.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Oh, Heck no!!.webp
    Oh, Heck no!!.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 259
LOL, great pics.

The black cat (in the tub) reminds me of my daughters cat, after it tangled with a skunk. :wink:
 
I always wondered how they came up with the look for "The Gremlins" movie, now I know :laughing7:
 
Those are funny, My Daughter and I both got a kick out of them.

Thanks for sharing Ray!
 
Those are hilarious! It's amazing how skinny a healthy cat is. And it's amazing just how hard they can shiver afterwards. Funny :icon_thumleft: :hello2:
 
Thank you everyone for your replies. I liked the third pic down. That expression is so funny.
merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Ray
 
I still say #1 is Gizmo and #6 is Stripes :tongue3:
 
Hello, Spart, #4 looks alot like them, too, :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom