- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Well,a chipmunk anyway
.I know I do repeat subjects just can't help myself
.
I had the door open a bit for him and he loaded up 3 times,while he was packing the food in for winter in his burro I closed the door so he could just squeeze through,well,he
loaded up a 4th time and went to leave and couldn't get out with those cheeks full,I got up and he dove behind that picture frame so I opened the door and he took off.It was pretty funny watching him.


Won't be any of this after the killer Thursday .


GOD Bless
Chris
.I know I do repeat subjects just can't help myself
.I had the door open a bit for him and he loaded up 3 times,while he was packing the food in for winter in his burro I closed the door so he could just squeeze through,well,he
loaded up a 4th time and went to leave and couldn't get out with those cheeks full,I got up and he dove behind that picture frame so I opened the door and he took off.It was pretty funny watching him.


Won't be any of this after the killer Thursday .


GOD Bless
Chris







