What's new

Cat in a tunnel

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,716
Reaction score
86,343
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cat in the tunnel.webp
 
Cute. Looks like the one I have when my youngest daughter brought it home. She's moved on to Texas now has two other cats and I thought it best he stayed with me instead of freaking out in an unfamiliar land. He's maybe 12 years old now and is no longer suffering from the trauma of abandonment by her. He's my cat now and he's quite alright with that.
 
Looks like he's been nippin catnip.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Cute. Looks like the one I have when my youngest daughter brought it home. She's moved on to Texas now has two other cats and I thought it best he stayed with me instead of freaking out in an unfamiliar land. He's maybe 12 years old now and is no longer suffering from the trauma of abandonment by her. He's my cat now and he's quite alright with that.

... or could it be you're his human???
 
you are a girl
 
Who's a girl?
 
Message from my cat, to Jeff Gordon.....:laughing7:
The pictured cat's sister is a girl...:icon_scratch:

Cat with dutch brothers.webp
 
Last edited:
I have one that looks just like yours. He's a territorial, selfish, greedy, obsessive, carpet ruining MONSTER who just happens to like me a lot, so he is very loved. He's basically jealous of the other cats here. Wants me all to himself.
 
only girls take pics of cats ( unless it is a bobcat or cougar)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom