pickaway said:Wow nice finds love that antler.Congrats...
Montana Jim said:I'm not into the native American artifacts as such... but your pics are intriguing! You have found a cave dwelling and these points came from there? That's very cool... tell me what you think the bottom item is... a rib?
Christ_in_you said:Here is a couple more. You guys are very encouraging. Nice forum. My wife is a member of a bird forum and it is worse than Desperate House wives. A lot of drama. Made me nervous to get into a forum. Anyway enjoy the pics.
Nice finds. Sure looks like Ohio finds,I could stick them in one of my display case,s and they would blend in well with my adena,s. JeffChrist_in_you said:Here is a couple more. You guys are very encouraging. Nice forum. My wife is a member of a bird forum and it is worse than Desperate House wives. A lot of drama. Made me nervous to get into a forum. Anyway enjoy the pics.
fossis said:Christ_in_you said:Here is a couple more. You guys are very encouraging. Nice forum. My wife is a member of a bird forum and it is worse than Desperate House wives. A lot of drama. Made me nervous to get into a forum. Anyway enjoy the pics.
Good finds, don't feel lonesome on the
"bird forum' , all my wife watches is HGTV, she is currently redoing
an old house, all by herself, (I mow the lawn). :P
Fossis..............
HGTV is my favorite and I am looking for an old house to restore 