What's new

Cave of Forgotten Dreams

Thanks Charl. I have my DVR programed!
 
Thanks I got it checked for record + 1 min. Sometimes that channel extends at times. Thanks for the heads up and I will check it out.
 
I saw the movie. Heres a link where you can explore the cave from your PC be careful in there.
Lascaux
 
Thanks for the heads up on that! I will stay up and watch it.
 
Thanks for the heads up on that! I will stay up and watch it.

Definately worth the watch Werner Herzog does an amazing job capturing the cave.
 
I saw the movie. Heres a link where you can explore the cave from your PC be careful in there.
Lascaux

Yeah, I love that website. Not the same cave as the film, but a great website!
 
Got it!!!! Its on now looks great!!!! Thank you
 
The bear skull centered on the pedestal priceless ,thanks for the headsup Charl.
 
I did see this on History 2. So beautiful & it boggles the mind. I was impressed with the amount
of details & shading. Thank goodness it it preserved for all to see. Happy New Year. Kat
 
Anybody know if they documented artifacts being found in the cave?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom