What's new

CC Seated, injun, and much more

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Started out at an old National Guard Armory. Lots of concerts and such here back in the day. I think its contaminated with modern fill dirt though. I got a bunch of shallow clad with no deep signals but somehow a shallow silver rosie got under my coil:thumbsup: That was enough to make my day

I then went to a circa 1910 home permission that backs up to my colonial honey hole. Lots of wheats and clad in the past. Got more of that but further back on the property I began to hit 19th century including a flat button, musketball, three ringer and an IHP. Under a pine tree, which I think explains the darker obverse, came an 1876 CC seated dime:headbang:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    216.1 KB · Views: 170
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 160
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    141.4 KB · Views: 185
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    190.6 KB · Views: 178
Upvote 70
First, I would just like to find a seated anything - I'll lust after the CC mint mark later! Great hunt!
 
WTG Toasted. Love the finds. Looks like you had a great day detecting.
 
Nice job on the CC , my last one was ................... never
 
That seated dime is a killer find! Congratulations!
 
Wow. Normally I am green with envy just when I see someone pull a seated, as I have never found one. To pull a CC mint mark? Is jappy a word? Jealppy? Something like that because I am super happy for you, but man would I like to find one!

Uhhh... Congrats!
 
Digging seated is awesome enough, but the cc makes it even sweeter. Great digs!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom