Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,457 Reaction score 10,842 Golden Thread 0 Apr 9, 2026 #1 I got my first decent coin spill, to bad it's all Pennie's from the 60s . Still fun though . I do like this axe head Attachments IMG_4647.webp 4.4 MB · Views: 85 Upvote 11
I got my first decent coin spill, to bad it's all Pennie's from the 60s . Still fun though . I do like this axe head
iAmMike Hero Member Joined Oct 31, 2021 Messages 858 Reaction score 2,736 Golden Thread 0 Location North Georgia, USA Detector(s) used MineLab Equinox 800, Manticore Apr 9, 2026 #2 That is a cool axe head!
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,281 Reaction score 207,320 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 9, 2026 #3 Congratulations on your first spill. The axe is a nice one.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,961 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2026 #4 I like that axe head.
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,457 Reaction score 10,842 Golden Thread 0 Apr 9, 2026 Thread Owner #5 Trezurehunter said: I like that axe head. Click to expand... Thanks I def don't have that hatchet with nail puller. It's a keeper
Trezurehunter said: I like that axe head. Click to expand... Thanks I def don't have that hatchet with nail puller. It's a keeper
oldmxrat Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 25, 2020 Messages 10,893 Reaction score 47,463 Golden Thread 1 Location Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2026 #6 Nice finds and good fun! Make sure to show us that hatchet all cleaned up with a new handle!