What's new

CELLAR HOLE HUNT REDEMPTION*1721 TWO REALE PISTAREEN

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
2,997
Golden Thread
6
Location
CT
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fellow Nor'Easter detecting member Allison (also known in her blogs as the detecting diva) wanted to go on a cellar hole hunt with Todd & myself.1st 2 sites were hit and pretty well.i nabbed a few buttons & 2 nice colonial strap hinges.the 3 rd site is where I redeemed myself from last weeks heavymetalputz incident with the white faced hornets & cracking my knee.My knees still a little sore but after walking awhile it seemed to loosen up so,maybe i did something good by getting out of the house and walking on it.
got a nice signal at 3 inches,in the hole I see a large thin silver
shocked.gif

now ya don't see these much up north,I see quite a few dug in Virginia and had always wanted one.
a 1721 two reale silver pistareen.
smiley-cool11.gif
.my 1st pistareen! I have many south american reales but this is a 1st minted in spain reale
never seen this backmark on the earlier 2 piece button? M.Sandhand? and the brass thing with half holes? some sort of bird shot lead mold is all i can think of

the injuries I got after being stung by white faced hornets,and tripping while running and knee coming down on a rock 2 saturdays ago.bone chip came off my knee cap and it swelled.the walking did it some good this past saturday and so glad I decided to go for a hunt!
 

Attachments

  • 101_3829.webp
    101_3829.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 101_3825.webp
    101_3825.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 101_3841.webp
    101_3841.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 338
  • 101_3832.webp
    101_3832.webp
    80 KB · Views: 299
  • 101_3834.webp
    101_3834.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 101_3863.webp
    101_3863.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 101_3854.webp
    101_3854.webp
    31 KB · Views: 289
  • 101_3866.webp
    101_3866.webp
    75 KB · Views: 290
  • 101_3848.webp
    101_3848.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 289
  • image (1).webp
    image (1).webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 101_3865.webp
    101_3865.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 101_3862.webp
    101_3862.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 101_3860.webp
    101_3860.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 101_3864.webp
    101_3864.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 101_3868.webp
    101_3868.webp
    96.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 101_3804.webp
    101_3804.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 101_3814.webp
    101_3814.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Upvote 46
Great job/finds folks! HH during the new year too.....
 
Amazing, wishingEspana carolus 1783 (2).webpEspana carolus 1783 (1).webp mine was in that condition. Good work.
 
Oh my gosh Dave, where do I start! :occasion14:
Your finds never cease to amaze me bud, loved the video's, the pic of your knees made me feel your pain my friend! :sadsmiley:

I torn the meniscus in my left knee in January working a trade show in Vegas and strained the ligaments in my right knee in July because I kept on working & detecting.
I now have arthroscopic surgery scheduled for September 3... all I want is to be better in time for the fall hunt! :laughing7:

Hope your knee is feeling better, sounds like you might have to have it operated on as well. :icon_scratch:
Dave
 
Oh my gosh Dave, where do I start! :occasion14:
Your finds never cease to amaze me bud, loved the video's, the pic of your knees made me feel your pain my friend! :sadsmiley:

I torn the meniscus in my left knee in January working a trade show in Vegas and strained the ligaments in my right knee in July because I kept on working & detecting.
I now have arthroscopic surgery scheduled for September 3... all I want is to be better in time for the fall hunt! :laughing7:

Hope your knee is feeling better, sounds like you might have to have it operated on as well. :icon_scratch:
Dave
Dave :icon_scratch: your posting in a two year old thread by the HMN Cellar Hole King .
Sounds like the surgury has got feeling down and out , hang in there bud ,
pm me if you like .
CMD
 
INCREDIBLE Hunt Dave. Congrats to you 3 elite hunters! I do believe you folks are ready for fall hunting. Hunts like this don't happen often these days. WTG & HH, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom