What's new

cellar hole shaped of cross

dandut46

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
280
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came a cross this cellar hole in the shape of across wondering if it was a old church. see a lot of churches built in the form of a cross ,so just wondering if anyone seen one like that. I didn't have a detector with me plan to go back ,it's kind of out in no where land .
 
While i never seen one like that … but you should get back there and check it out..
 
While i never seen one like that … but you should get back there and check it out..
I plan to this weekend,I tried to find it on a map ,but I can't so can't wait I'll post a pic of it cause I never seen one either.
 
Could be for baptism
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom