What's new

Cellar hole?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
I have a place that I hunt occasionally when I'm off work and like to go here. Some late 1800 homesites on the map but this one does not show up on it or even the newer 1904 map. Most pits or holes are circular but this is a rectangle. It would be a little bit of a hike do you guys think it's definitely worth it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3325.webp
    IMG_3325.webp
    194.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3324.webp
    IMG_3324.webp
    223.3 KB · Views: 42
I have a place that I hunt occasionally when I'm off work and like to go here. Some late 1800 homesites on the map but this one does not show up on it or even the newer 1904 map. Most pits or holes are circular but this is a rectangle. It would be a little bit of a hike do you guys think it's definitely worth it?
How far of a hike would it be from the nearest road?
 
Less than half a mile . I got a deer processor who lets me park at his parking lot and I go from there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom