What's new

~~Cellar Scouting on the Mountain Bike~~Scratched out a couple~~

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
What is up my friends:hello:Finally got the motivation to scout some cellars..Both i found were monsters way larger than the normal size cellars around here!I did not detect the first cellar but got a few hours on the second cellar..Old bottles everywhere..The good ones were gone..Someone hit this cellar because the targets were shoddy and no buttons..The barn was also huge with massive stones..Unbelievable they sure were real men back in those days....Grabbed a few from all era's...

KG Coppa

I never knew until recently but i always thought the cone shaped with wear object was a makeshift ox knob until someone made the ID of a
Wagon brake a few months ago on TNET..
Cool 20th century makeup case with mirror

Heel plate
Horse hardware and a strange lead piece with wood wedged between it?

Have fun out there.

~Blaze
 

Attachments

  • P7100031.webp
    P7100031.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 160
  • P7100020.webp
    P7100020.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 133
  • P7100013.webp
    P7100013.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 134
  • P7100021.webp
    P7100021.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 135
  • P7100016.webp
    P7100016.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 137
  • P7100025.webp
    P7100025.webp
    168.6 KB · Views: 131
  • P7100012.webp
    P7100012.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 137
  • P7100011.webp
    P7100011.webp
    119.6 KB · Views: 135
  • P7100010.webp
    P7100010.webp
    119.1 KB · Views: 137
  • P7100029.webp
    P7100029.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 132
  • P7110034.webp
    P7110034.webp
    30 KB · Views: 124
  • P7110036.webp
    P7110036.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 127
  • P7110033.webp
    P7110033.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 139
  • P7110038.webp
    P7110038.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 136
  • P7110040.webp
    P7110040.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 136
  • P7110041.webp
    P7110041.webp
    79 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 36
I know Abe i know...Shoe buckles and Tree Coins!


~Blaze
 
Congrats on a nice array of stuff JB. I wish I could ride a mountain bike to every site I hunt. That would be nice.
 
Good looking copper blaze, and that looks like a great cellar hole. Would have been quite the house.
 
WTG JB! This year has been a complete bust for me. No coppers yet, hardly any buttons.....
 
Very nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

The compact is in great condition!
 
Good looking copper blaze, and that looks like a great cellar hole. Would have been quite the house.

I always try to imagine what these sites looked like in their prime..

~Blaze
 
I miss your posts JB, I always love seeing photos of the sites you dig so get on that mtb more often. Don't let Abe's fake tree coin make you feel inferior, you find awesome stuff!
 
WTG JB! This year has been a complete bust for me. No coppers yet, hardly any buttons.....

Roger where the heck you been??
Get out there bro..

~Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom