Silver Searcher
Gold Member
Hello everybody......
this weekend turned out to be a very special one, I finally after 9 years of detecting found my first Gold Coin
it also turned out to be my oldest 
a Celtic Gold Stater dating between 10-45BC
to say that I am on cloud nine would be an understatement i just can not believe that I have finally
joined the Gold Coin Club
the coin is a South Firriby type stater (thanks to Robfinds for the ID and Crusader for the date) the weekend
turned out to be very productive with some great Silver and Bronze finds and possibly another Gold find
I will post these finds later on, any way
hearer's the pictures of the coin as it come out the ground I will post pictures later of the coin cleaned because it looks like it has some residue from
the field which has heavy concentrates of Iron
SS.
this weekend turned out to be a very special one, I finally after 9 years of detecting found my first Gold Coin
it also turned out to be my oldest 
a Celtic Gold Stater dating between 10-45BC
to say that I am on cloud nine would be an understatement i just can not believe that I have finallyjoined the Gold Coin Club
turned out to be very productive with some great Silver and Bronze finds and possibly another Gold find
I will post these finds later on, any way hearer's the pictures of the coin as it come out the ground I will post pictures later of the coin cleaned because it looks like it has some residue from
the field which has heavy concentrates of Iron
Attachments
Upvote
4
left it on the roof of the car and drove off
you can use your imagination of what happened next
have to get used to a new one now 

guys 










