What's new

🥇 BANNER Celtic tetradrachm, roman and middle age

Taranis

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
3
Location
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today mix on field.
Danube celtic tetradrachm
1830 Franz I. 20 kreuzer
1623 Leopold 3 kreuzer
Friesacher pfennig XIII. century
broken bronze ring
and Plautilla bronze
 
Nice hunt and finds .. Taranis !

Celtic tetra :cool::o great condition for a coin lost in the middle ages

Fantastic dig !!
 
Great finds. Congrats
 
Thank you guys

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Wow, thats a find! Condition is stunning for a 2200 year old coin! :headbang:
 
Fantastic tetradrachm !!
Possibly: Derived from Audoleon. 2nd Century BC. AR. Laureate head of Zeus right / Rider on horseback right, left arm raised; triskeles below, P (Greek 'pi') under raised foreleg. Kostial 725. Like here: http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/celtic/danube/DLT_9736.jpg
Don....
 
Awesome stuff, wish I lived in an area where there is such a rich and diverse history to dig up.
 
Love that OLD OLD OLD stuff!! Great finds!
 
Great finds,

Awesome detail / condition.
 
Danube celtic tetradrachm
1830 Franz I. 20 kreuzer
1623 Leopold 3 kreuzer
Friesacher pfennig XIII. century
broken bronze ring
and Plautilla bronze
Banner!!!!
 
Personally I voted BANNER for this, its an amazing find!
 
Thank you very much for all and a Banner votes!
 
Amazing, what a great find! Banner for certain!
 
Great coin !......i vote Banner ! :)
 
Voted Banner too. This coin in beautiful condition deserves a place on top!
 
I vote BANNER to ! Congrats "Taranis" for the beautiful find ! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thank you so much! :)
 
Congratulation!!
 
Voted Banner too. This coin in beautiful condition deserves a place on top!

I only assume, based on our Celtic Coins, that its a Very Rare find, not only that but as you say, in GREAT condition.

I think the poster needs to add just HOW RARE this is?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom