What's new

cent box!

boxhunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I went through a box of cents the other day and this is what I found!

Canada U.S

2 1959 1 1959d
6 1957 1 1953
2 1956 1 1946d
1 1953 1 1945
2 1943 1 1916 :laughing7:
1 1942

I also got a 5 pfennig deutschland :)
 
Upvote 0
Good going on the wheats cents. Do you keep your copper pennies out or do you just keep the wheats.....Matt
 
Ya. I keep both Canadian copper coins 79 and under and U.S copper 81 and under. :wink:
 
dont forget that some 1982 american cents are copepr too! :wink: great finds!!! i see that your from canada, but due to the amount of wheats you get, i have to ask; are you searching through canadian coins, or american coins?
keep it up and hh!
 
silver spoon said:
ya those 82s are trichey thy can be seperated by there sound chech!

Please call Pat Sajak and buy some Ks.
 
I thought the Canadian government culls their coppers by the their coin sorting facilities. That's what some other poster here said.
 
I search through Canadian coins but I still get loads of American coins in every box. Sometimes I love getting both since I get wheat's but I still get tons of clad which I hate. >:(

And yes it is also true that the gov. is pulling out the coppers but I usually get boxes that are rolls that people bring in and then they put the rolls into a box. But when I do get a box with the coppers taken out I still get a few of them that sneak through :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom