What's new

Central IL detecting

HighTone Hunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone in the Decatur, Taylorville area detect? Anything I need to watch for? I will be detecting there next week.

Thank you for your help
 
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to FORUM: ILLINOIS for more exposure.
 
I live east of Taylorville and SE of Decatur. Watch for Covid. It's running high right now around here. No detecting in parks in Decatur. Not sure about Taylorville. I used to detect in Decatur with good results on private property. I'm in the country now and all I find is farm junk and a few relics. Good luck! Gary
 
looking to possibly start metal detecting but is it that hard to find places to work. sounds like its pretty much outlawed in parks so where can you go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom