What's new

Central NY Hunters..near or around Owego

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for people in the area who have spots to hunt. I cannot seem to find anywhere to go and theres so much history around here. Please, if anyone has any info and wants to hunt, let me know
 
I would help you out, but only once I get to know you. I've ran into a few untrustworthy people who turn my spots/info into public spots and invite their cronies too. Then I get crap from the property owners!
I don't share alot of my spots and definately not on a public forum. I do alot of research and I don't divulge to just anyone.
You can PM me and maybe we can meet up
 
Bobby, you don't make any sense? Can't find anywhere to go?
There's only a few million places to pick from
?
 
Bobby, you don't make any sense? Can't find anywhere to go?
There's only a few million places to pick from
?

Well, I think he's looking for more guidance then anything. Picking spots to hunt is easy....picking "good" spots takes a little bit of knowledge.
 
Land hunting in central NY I prefer old cemetaries (make sure to get written permission from caretaker or board)
and old fields from years ago when there were many field days and carnivals.
Hoppus Do you land hunt only? No water?
Gary G.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom