What's new

?? CENTRAL STATES ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY 65thTH ANNUAL MEETING on or cancelled?

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
13,163
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Has anyone heard if this show event is still on or has been cancelled? I emailed the officers and as of now, I have not gotten any response.

CENTRAL STATES ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY 65thTH ANNUAL MEETING
Comfort Inn Meeting Room, 8 Commerce Drive
Collinsville, Illinois
 
Upvote 0
The last I saw on Facebook Jeff Hipskind says it still on. That was yesterday though so things may have changed.
 
The Central States Meeting has been cancelled.

A decision on the show should come early next week, but at the moment, it's still on.

Thanks,
Hippy
 
I wanted to inform you that the annual Collinsville Show has been cancelled. We're looking at potential dates to reschedule, but nothing is certain or even pending at this point in time.

Thanks,
Hippy
 
That's a tough call to make, but probably the safest call for the health of the people involved.

I wanted to inform you that the annual Collinsville Show has been cancelled. We're looking at potential dates to reschedule, but nothing is certain or even pending at this point in time.

Thanks,
Hippy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom