Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 6, 2018 #1 Was working on a BAG of cents that I keep laying around, ( only because I had no dimes or halves to work on), but came across a lot of coppers that had a lot of the Green Patenia on the coins. Does anyone have a quick way to remove it. Upvote 0
Was working on a BAG of cents that I keep laying around, ( only because I had no dimes or halves to work on), but came across a lot of coppers that had a lot of the Green Patenia on the coins. Does anyone have a quick way to remove it.
Coincrazed Full Member Joined Aug 18, 2013 Messages 142 Reaction score 153 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 6, 2018 #2 Purchase yourself a bottle of verdi-care. Also, acetone will help to remove the verdigris.