Cents

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my pennies say cent on the bottom..... Any posts here arguing about penny vs cent will be deleted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That has the potential to lead to a debate as to what constitutes the top and what constitutes the bottom of a US coin. There must be numerous opinions on that subject.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That has the potential to lead to a debate as to what constitutes the top and what constitutes the bottom of a US coin. There must be numerous opinions on that subject.

If you look at coin books you can always see the pictures right side up like a book....Coins have pictures on each side picture right side up....:D

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This thread about cents, makes no sense, good thing we aren't talking about scents.
-Roy

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Plus you can't Polish a turd

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Plus you can't Polish a turd

Yeah and people usually dont recieve China for wedding gifts ( sorry i had to try it out. Looked like fun)

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my pennies say cent on the bottom..... Any posts here arguing about penny vs cent will be deleted.

lol It actually took me awhile to see the humor in this. Getting slow in my old age I guess. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread