What's new

cha ching off to the bank

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....finally have all the clad from 2012 cleaned and rolled. Lowest total for me since the loonie came out but I chalk it up to not getting out near as much as I usually do. My mate Special K is coming over this year from the UK so I'll use the coin for green fees!
012.jpg

014.jpg
 
nice,congrats,if that is your acc #,you may not get to keep it long
green fees,are park fees?
 
Nice haul! I cashed in my clad from last year too. I only had $30.15 though, plus a pile of rotted zinc pennies that I may just toss. I was still mighty proud of it, free money :thumbsup:
 
So does the bank accept rolled coins? I didn't think they would.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom