tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife went to the states earlier this month and took one of my finds from last year with her to get appraised. I felt pretty good about all my finds from last year and fortunate to have found them. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 524
Upvote 0

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Very nice! Value and what you get for it are always different. But very nice.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Very nice treasure for sure...... If you were to sell it, how much would expect to get? I hate to scrap perfectly good jewelry, but not sure how best to sell it. Any thought helpful. HH, Ralph

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
petersra said:
Very nice treasure for sure...... If you were to sell it, how much would expect to get? I hate to scrap perfectly good jewelry, but not sure how best to sell it. Any thought helpful. HH, Ralph

Ralph,

Most of my finds will be sold for scrap either (ARA or Midwestern), although I'm working on a connection in Chicago, I just haven't earnestly pursued cashing in just yet.

The brand name stuff like Tiffany, Bulgari, rings like this one and the tungsten ones will be sold individually. I would probably ask 1800 and take 1600.

By the way, I left Charleston 2+ years ago to relocate to where I am now. I may end up back there in another 2 years after my contract here is up.

Good luck out there.
TNT

Goldinwater

Nov 1, 2007
Hurst,Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, thats awesome

Top Member Reactions