What's new

Cha - Ching UPDATE

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife went to the states earlier this month and took one of my finds from last year with her to get appraised. I felt pretty good about all my finds from last year and fortunate to have found them. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0395.webp
    IMG_0395.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0
Very nice! Value and what you get for it are always different. But very nice.
 
Very nice treasure for sure...... If you were to sell it, how much would expect to get? I hate to scrap perfectly good jewelry, but not sure how best to sell it. Any thought helpful. HH, Ralph
 
petersra said:
Very nice treasure for sure...... If you were to sell it, how much would expect to get? I hate to scrap perfectly good jewelry, but not sure how best to sell it. Any thought helpful. HH, Ralph

Ralph,

Most of my finds will be sold for scrap either (ARA or Midwestern), although I'm working on a connection in Chicago, I just haven't earnestly pursued cashing in just yet.

The brand name stuff like Tiffany, Bulgari, rings like this one and the tungsten ones will be sold individually. I would probably ask 1800 and take 1600.

By the way, I left Charleston 2+ years ago to relocate to where I am now. I may end up back there in another 2 years after my contract here is up.

Good luck out there.
TNT
 
Congrats, thats awesome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom