Gmoney 103
Greenie
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2020
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 28
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fredericksburg VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hunting for civil war relics again after work today, found this very shallow in loose soil. (1-2 inches)




Located on what once was an old farm and Civil War camp (Fredericksburg,VA). "Appears" to be iron. I do not believe it to be very old, but I am very curious if anyone has an idea as to what its purpose served. Thank you in advance for your inputs!
-G




Located on what once was an old farm and Civil War camp (Fredericksburg,VA). "Appears" to be iron. I do not believe it to be very old, but I am very curious if anyone has an idea as to what its purpose served. Thank you in advance for your inputs!
-G








