Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the last few hunts I have not found any real goodies swingin the detector. I went to my daughter’s in Baltimore for Thanksgiving and did my usual walk of the parking lots early in the morning for 3 mornings and found a batch of change as I usually do. The first day I went into the grocery store and bought a chi tea latte to start my day. As I was leaving I ventured into a part of the lot I hadn’t been to on my way back to her house and the sunshine hit something shiny in a parking space. I walked over and picked up a mashed angel pendant. I turned to continue on and about 10 feet away there was another shiny object and it was a flattened ring. I could see it was marked and it looked like 925. When I got back in the house I took a better look and both of them are 925. The angel is beyond hope, but the ring looks like it may be in good enough shape to straighten, but I’m not sure it will be worth it.

E472552B-17F4-4D5E-A65F-DB6DF1DD7816.jpeg

All together in my 3 walks I found 33 coins with a face value of $2.30, a cheapie hoop earring, a half of a dollar bill (found with the edge sticking out of leaves along the curb on the street and worthless without the other half), a pair of keys, a silver ring, a silver angel pendant and 2 gold colored cheapie charms.

896B30A8-DEF1-4674-81B1-3E9084D6E954.jpeg

I have also found 2 quarters in the vending machines at the mall and 3 pennies and 2 dimes on the ground so the coins can be anywhere, and treasure is where you find it so just keep your eyes open.

The snow has melted and weather is staying above freezing so hopefully I’ll get out a few days this week. I’ll let you know how things go. Thanks for looking, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

Upvote 17

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the last few hunts I have not found any real goodies swingin the detector. I went to my daughter’s in Baltimore for Thanksgiving and did my usual walk of the parking lots early in the morning for 3 mornings and found a batch of change as I usually do. The first day I went into the grocery store and bought a chi tea latte to start my day. As I was leaving I ventured into a part of the lot I hadn’t been to on my way back to her house and the sunshine hit something shiny in a parking space. I walked over and picked up a mashed angel pendant. I turned to continue on and about 10 feet away there was another shiny object and it was a flattened ring. I could see it was marked and it looked like 925. When I got back in the house I took a better look and both of them are 925. The angel is beyond hope, but the ring looks like it may be in good enough shape to straighten, but I’m not sure it will be worth it.

View attachment 2057492

All together in my 3 walks I found 33 coins with a face value of $2.30, a cheapie hoop earring, a half of a dollar bill (found with the edge sticking out of leaves along the curb on the street and worthless without the other half), a pair of keys, a silver ring, a silver angel pendant and 2 gold colored cheapie charms.

View attachment 2057493

I have also found 2 quarters in the vending machines at the mall and 3 pennies and 2 dimes on the ground so the coins can be anywhere, and treasure is where you find it so just keep your eyes open.

The snow has melted and weather is staying above freezing so hopefully I’ll get out a few days this week. I’ll let you know how things go. Thanks for looking, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions