Changing name, MIGHTY RF(ring finder)

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
OK, maybe not. Got my new machine Thursday night, Quantum XT Pro & I LOVE THIS THING!!!! Hunted with my first detector (Prizm3) for just over a month & found 1 cheap ring with missing stone, hunted with new one 3 days & I have found 4 rings & a wristwatch! And Ive still got half the day to find more! Real bad pic, time to invest in a new camera. The ring on the right is 10k butterfly with 4 jade stones for the wings. The girlfreind has already claimed it, I beleive she is wearing it now! lol The one to the left of it has a stone, but may be fake, cant read writing inside band, other two are cheapies, plated I beleive. But Im getting this machine dialed in & hope the jewelry finds continue!

UPDATE.......
Up til now my best coin find is a 1946 wheaty, found last Wed. night with my Prizm3. Since I got my new machine I have given it to my girlfreind & she is very much into it. I just went upstairs & couldnt find her...........she was in the backyard with her detector & had just found a 1940 wheat penny! She has already topped me & didnt have to go anywhere to do it! Should I take the Prizm3 back? Maybe sell it to the highest bidder? LOL just kidding. I now have competition................ :)
Grrrrrrrrrrr! But I will take the butterfly ring back...................she can find her own! LOL

Attachments

• rings1.jpg
    rings1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
S

southbound

Congrats on the gold!!!! Glad to hear the new machine is doing so well.
Vern

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, wish I could get my girl friend, actually my wife to go hunting with
me. I guess your the mighty ringfinder and I'm just the ringfinder ha!ha! But I did
find a xx ring this past fall at a one room school housed built around 1860. It was gold
inside and out. Am sending along a picture, some of the coins I found the same day
are with it. Keep hunting and keep those pictuers comming.

HH, Ringfinder

Attachments

• coins and ring.jpg
    coins and ring.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 195
  • coins and ring.jpg
    coins and ring.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 206
OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
WOW! That is one big, thick chunk o'gold! Nice coins too! I bow to you, the true RINGFINDER & salute your superior ring finding skills! :o Until I find a ring as nice as yours I will remain Mighty AP! Ive still got a lot to learn about this great hobby/obsession but it will be one hell of of a fun ride! Just glad I can take pics & drag you guys along.............buckle up, it gets a little bumpy from time to time. ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, mighty, slow down......take it easy. You're making us look bad. ;)

If I squint real hard....and close my left eye, those look like some mighty fine rings. Congratulations to you and your girlfriend. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions