Attachments

• IMG_0905.jpeg
    IMG_0905.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0906.jpeg
    IMG_0906.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
Upvote 10
I'll guess it a "good for" token which are always fun to find. Thanks for sharing and silver coming your way soon.
HH ALL

Interested to see what a bit of cleaning reveals but, with some enhancement, I can definitely see an ‘A’ after the ‘M’. It could be someone’s name such as ‘HARMAN’ or whatever, but I suspect it may be ‘PHARMACY’.

Enhanced.jpg

For Georgia, a search on ‘Token Catalog’ for ‘HARMA’ (as a partial word) throws up multiple possibilities but, unfortunately, many of them not illustrated. If it’s out of ‘home territory’ then the possibilities are even more numerous. I didn’t trawl all the listings but one that seems to fit on a search for Georgia tokens is the first hit, although it doesn’t have ‘GEORGIA’ on the other side. The font style; size; spacing on the token relative to the rim; narrow, closely-spaced letters; slightly splayed ‘M’; low crossbar on the ‘A’ relative to the ‘H’ and ‘R’ seem to be a close match for this one (FAIRCLOTH PHARMACY / ABBEVILLE, / GA.):

Faircloth.jpg

Searching for ‘HARMA’ (as a partial word) and ‘GEORGIA’ (as a full word) doesn’t give any hits.

Interested to see what a bit of cleaning reveals but, with some enhancement, I can definitely see an ‘A’ after the ‘M’. It could be someone’s name such as ‘HARMAN’ or whatever, but I suspect it may be ‘PHARMACY’.

View attachment 2119135

For Georgia, a search on ‘Token Catalog’ for ‘HARMA’ (as a partial word) throws up multiple possibilities but, unfortunately, many of them not illustrated. If it’s out of ‘home territory’ then the possibilities are even more numerous. I didn’t trawl all the listings but one that seems to fit on a search for Georgia tokens is the first hit, although it doesn’t have ‘GEORGIA’ on the other side. The font style; size; spacing on the token relative to the rim; narrow, closely-spaced letters; slightly splayed ‘M’; low crossbar on the ‘A’ relative to the ‘H’ and ‘R’ seem to be a close match for this one (FAIRCLOTH PHARMACY / ABBEVILLE, / GA.):

View attachment 2119134

Searching for ‘HARMA’ (as a partial word) and ‘GEORGIA’ (as a full word) doesn’t give any hits.
Thanks for the info. Working on cleaning but don’t see much more yet. Tried lemon juice with very little results. Gonna try vinegar to see if it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0910.jpeg
    IMG_0910.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Not sure yet what this says till I get it cleaned a little later. So far I see either charm or harmony. And I think Georgia on other side. Buckle size with two holes. Other item is brass geometric I think. The small white item I have no clue except it is metal. Good luck everybody.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back