No one has had a problem with Pay Pal? I have. It won't happen again. And, I still use Pay Pal. I had both my debit card and a credit card listed with them. I bought something on the internet and thought I used my credit card to purchase the item. I noticed on my bank statement that the item was charged to my debit card instead of my credit card. I may have checked the wrong box, will never know. A few months later the same thing happened again and I am certain that I checked the credit card box. After the previous mix up, I started being very careful of which box I checked. This time it was a larger purchase and it caused an overdraft on my bank account! I called Pay Pal and they said they could not be certain how this could have happened. Of course, they would not pay the overdraft charges because they 'couldn't determine what caused the problem'. Anyway, I cancelled my debit card number with them and have been happy with them since. If anyone uses more than one card, watch out! I don't know if the problem was something in the programming of their system or what; but, I'll never believe I made a mistake the last time it happened.