What's new

Chased off by the yotes and skunked.

I was wondering why you didn't cut loose a round or two? The expressions on their faces would've gotten you 3,000,000,000 hits on You Tube easy!!!

Man after that money here
 
this is the post I intended to show, wrong key I guess. all on me frank, my bad
My kitchen table was my gun rest....as far as what they eat, they eat the same things I want to eat, pic from my food plot...this one got lucky as I was at work already



dd0ad95760102e7282a6f8806bee175b.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
I hope that somebody kilned the dog to save the deer.
 
I hope that somebody kilned the dog to save the deer.
Funny thing is my next shot was a video of the dog running away....the deer didn't move.... Ohio deer are pretty big, and fortunately for the coyotes, they are pretty smart....200 lbs vs 15 lbs, 1 on 1....well...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
The deer take off when yotes arrive where I hunt. They run if a dog barks a quarter mile away....Though there was two domestic dogs closer they did not panic when hearing. They watched for them on high alert.
EK000057.webp
 
Here is my wolf/coyote/dog .. he's a sweetie!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 6.31.36 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 6.31.36 AM.webp
    112 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom