What's new

Check out my "Heads I win" coin!

jamest64

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2020
Messages
274
Reaction score
319
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and White's TRX pp, Garrett 400, Pro Pinpointer II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out detecting in a public space, couldn't believe what I found. Had a similar thing about 4 years ago. Fun. Anyone have history on this token???
 

Attachments

  • heads I win peep coin 2024_1.webp
    heads I win peep coin 2024_1.webp
    231.6 KB · Views: 93
  • heads I win peep coin 2024_2.webp
    heads I win peep coin 2024_2.webp
    247.7 KB · Views: 78
So many different designs of that over the years, with multiple variations…probably came out during the late 60’s early 70’s. Can still buy them new in bulk, always worth a chuckle when found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom