Kaleb71386 Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 667 Reaction score 939 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2014 Thread Owner #1
diggingforgold Greenie Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2014 #2 Is it gold?
Kaleb71386 Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 667 Reaction score 939 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2014 Thread Owner #3 I don't think so.not sure if it's called double died I don't know much about coins it just looks different then any dime I've ever seen
I don't think so.not sure if it's called double died I don't know much about coins it just looks different then any dime I've ever seen
CoinFetcher Silver Member Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 3,304 Golden Thread 1 Location Left coast 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Love to treasure hunt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2014 #4 what year?
Kaleb71386 Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 667 Reaction score 939 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2014 Thread Owner #5 1978 it's not silver I know that much
diggingforgold Greenie Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2014 #6 Google the picture