What's new

Check this out

allen

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did anyone else receive an email from Treasure Hunting
and Metal Detecting forum, supposedly sent by Whites?
Something about breaking treasure hunting and metal
detecting news ?
If you did, did it freeze your computer up when you tried
to open it and see what is was about ?
I know I finally just had to delete it along with everything
else that was in my inbox.
Be careful everyone !
 
Hey Allen, I got it this morning and it opened right up for me didnt have any trouble at all. :icon_thumright:
 
I had the same problem w/ it as Allen. Things are getting creepy up in here. :dontknow:
 
A lot of Mumbo jumbo Allen. Did mention T-net being sold but no new info, then it had a plug about another treasure hunting website. Didnt have anything important in it, well that I saw anyway.
 
I got the same email but as i opened it my Trend Mico immediately quarantined it and then deleted it TG that is telling me it was a known virus very unsafe ,i tryed to open Whites only site today and i got that opps again it would not open Dd60
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom