Chesser Point

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found by a friend's Grandfather on his farm near the Ohio River.
20230801_195618.jpg

Upvote 9

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s cool, makes you wonder if they ever thought points were special based off of the pattern in the stone, for example that one kind of looks like astrological scene, maybe it was a moon blade used in ceremonies…. Just some early morning wild speculation but fun to ponder.

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
That’s cool, makes you wonder if they ever thought points were special based off of the pattern in the stone, for example that one kind of looks like astrological scene, maybe it was a moon blade used in ceremonies…. Just some early morning wild speculation but fun to ponder.
I’m sure when they had time to show off their skills they did just like we do. I believe that they used the ugly ones for hunting

OP
OP
newnan man

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've often thought it looks like the moon circling the earth on that blade.

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost said that too but I wasn’t sure if they knew the earth was round, but I definitely see it with the smaller circle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread