capndan151
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2007
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Costa Mesa CA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
- #1
Thread Owner
I need everyone's help to fight this. Please contact Huntington Beach Mayor's office and let them know how you feel about metal detecting being criminalized. This is OUR hobby and we need to stand together to show them we are not going away. I received a ticket for vandalism on Sunday and have a video showing the cop's tire track burnout across 100 yards of the field he says I vandalized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could not identify a single plug I had dug but wrote the ticket anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See NEED HELP please read in Today's Finds Thanks Daniel
Please take the time to fight for our freedom to enjoy this great hobby!!!
Please take the time to fight for our freedom to enjoy this great hobby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Like the LAPD and other Law officials in such a populated area as Southern California have nothing better to do with our tax dollars. They should put this on the world news or CNN to make an ass out of themselves. Like it's OK for one rookie, biased rent-a cop to attack a harmless person enjoying an outdoor's hobby!!! Isn't there something else he could find better to do? , like Gangs, drugs and speeder's to start? I'm with you 110% 
I think I would find out who is in charge of the area you were in and go get permission to detect that specific area before you have to go to court. If you show up and show that it not only is permitted but that you even went back again the judge will have no choice but to throw it out. 






