Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
How many of you like chocolate coated coffee beans?

My upwardly mobile daughter surprised me Christmas morning with a rather large bag of the things.

She believes that "every executive ought to have these on his desk."

So here I am today in my favorite office chair by my favorite original painting (Jackson Pollock) munching on chocolate coated coffee beans. Hum????

This is not my first try at them. That was on Christmas morning and I almost hurled. But they're growing on me. In fact I'd say I'm almost hooked.

The trick is to eat them with a large cup of steaming hot coffee nearby. You eat one and when the grounds start to choke you, you take a big slug of hot coffee to wash them down (mostly).

How bout youse guys...any of you with me in this thing?

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who needs the choclate? Just eat the beans straight.

Yes, I like Chocolate covered coffee beans. But it has to be dark chocolate. And I wasn't kidding, I do eat coffee beans straight.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Mzjavert said:
Who needs the choclate? Just eat the beans straight.

Yes, I like Chocolate covered coffee beans. But it has to be dark chocolate. And I wasn't kidding, I do eat coffee beans straight.

Gosh! I never thought of that! I'll give that a try.

I tell you one thing, since I started eating these I don't get those awful tired spells about mid-afternoon. I think 8 beans must be like drinking 5 cups of coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread