What's new

Chocolate

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took in a couple of big boxes of Chocolate to my dump bank. One regular and one sugar free. The teller manager was at the
door when I walked in and handed them to her. Said thank you and these are for the rest of the of the crew here, and the proceeded to the line to wait my turn to dump. She took the chocolates into the break room, came out and pulled me out of
line and took me to her counter ahead of everybody else. Even knew my name??????? Asked if I had enough bags at home and told her that the one I turned in was my last one, she gave me 50 more. :hello2:

I am beginning to like this new arrangement..... :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Building those relationships! Good thinking.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom