chrissy

OP
OP
N

neverfindnothin

oh my gosh you guys don't get out much huh? lol j/k....im average but thanks...so i guess i might not have too much trouble finding a metal detecting partner here then huh......j/k. will only be digging up the backyard for a while as my sons too little to bring to the beach and on adventures he's only 5 months old. and yeah that pic was taken before i had him so i'm probably not the same "catch" i used to be when this pic was taken. hahaha great for the ego though i appreciate it guys.

i think there is a guy on this forum somewhere named jerry who i met on the beach in daytona a few years back, he was detecting and showed me some of the ropes ...he can vouch it's me if he's still around. i logged in here a long time ago when i was on my way to new mexico but i still consider myself a newbie because i really don't know what i'm doing. i just like hunting, exploring, etc. & metal detecting is something i've been interested in for a long time just never get the time to do it like i want to.

here are some pics of my newest accessory...kind of hard to detect with him in a backpack:)

Attachments

• ecmcdm2.jpg
    ecmcdm2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3,033
  • ecmcdm.jpg
    ecmcdm.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3,030

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet lookin Kid ; He's got your smile. ; I hope you get out there & find some more of those keys too ;) Keep us posted ; jeff

OP
OP
N

neverfindnothin

jeff wanna babysit so i can get to lookin' ? ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D I don't believe you can afford the TAXI :D

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Chrissy you are very cute and so is th little guy. Good luck and keep us posted on your finds.
I want to come to Florida and hang out with you I am freezing up here in the mountains of TN.

G

giterdone

Hey chrissy I got this really good idea as to how I can get my wife into detecting, or at least coming along with me. We're coming to Florida after spring break to hit some of the beaches. If my wife was to see you swingin coils with me she would most likely never let me go alone again! LOL. Cute babe...I mean BABY! Giterdone

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
Hi Chrissy, it won't be too much longer and the little guy can be your digger on the beaches. cute lil kiddo, and yes you are still a knock out :o
Pat.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
id be druilling to if you had a hold on me like that ;D nun the less cute kid mine are 11,14 goin on 30!
me and the gf have had a complete break down the youngist is into boys now!!NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!any who have some "good"times waiting ahead for you!good luck in alll things in your life. ;D dekalb33

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
Hi chrissy!
Your son is cutie! I have a 2 1/2 Year old son his name is Logan. I know what you mean about metal detecting with the kid!! The nice thing about it is when I go to the Park he can aleast play on the playground while Ii hunt 8). Which is nice. And gets us out of the house!!!!
Bye the way where at in Florida are you from? Right now I'm down here in Titusville visting my twin and the rest of my sisters.

Happy Hunting
fishlips

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
better watch out everybody, the pollitically correct police are here >:( , sounds like those folks who just like to cause online arguments have arrived :'( , live is too short to deal with people like these, i shall only respond by saying... :-X :-X :-X because free speach is not allowed in their view of the world.

Dear Chrissy,fishlips,and any of the other ladies on this forum, if any of us has offended you in any way, shape or form, i would like to offer my most sincere appoligy's. but from what i've seen so far there are mostly a great bunch of people here who would wish you all nothing but the best that life has to offer, i do hope that you can forgive us :'( , have a great day !!! :)

Pat.

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
This string is just harmless guy talk. There's noting vulgar. I think everyone would have trouble with it if someone really got out of hand.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
15 years and 7 months ago my son looked like that. This morning we played our first mens league hockey game together.(you have to be 16 to play in the league) We lost but it is now bringing tears to my eyes as I have fulfilled a dream to play with him on the same line. I know that part of the reason for the tears is that one of his teammates older brother was just recently killed in Iraq by an IED. I know his dad and cannot imagine the pain that the family is feeling. I didn't intend on bumming anyone out but Sgt, Brett Swank of Northumberland, PA did not give his life in vain.

Enjoy all the time you can with him, they grow up too fast.

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
My son will be 20 months old tomorrow. I'm already drilling holes into his sand bucket so he can sift for me. Need to get him two shovels (one for each hand). ;D Welcome to the forum ladies. Its good to see a few smiles without the whiskers in here. Nice smiles at that. Keep the coil to the soil and most of all have fun. Enjoy them well they're young. I know I am. Jason

S

SASQUASH

HI CHRISSY WELCOME.I have a 11month old & a almost 6 year old. Both boys. We find it hard to go out together right now also. The 6 year old has a Discovery Remote Car MD. It is fun for him. I get to take him out with me. My wife and other son will join in as hes gets older and can walk better. My wife tries ot get creative so we can all go. Beside good clean dirt does not taste all that bad and adventually the little one lost his taste for dirt and tried sticks. Just joking. Try to get out when you can. happy hunting and good luck.

D

Darod

Hey Chrissy,

That is a really great looking little boy you have there :)

I have 2 sons myself. Here's a pic of them:

THis is what you have to look forward to in the next few years:

trophiessml.jpg

They are 9 and 6,....and they were the same size as your little guy just the other day ! Time flies by so fast! Try not to miss a minute of that little fella. Before you know it he won't let you kiss him anymore and hugs will be few and far between :(

By the way, that first pic of you,...you look just like Marisa Tomei with long hair. That's a compliment :)

Rod

Good luck in detecting and motherhood :) You'll do just fine in both I'm sure. I'm in Florida myself. Melbourne area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread