🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Chrysocolla or the Moon? Ukraine

Naukoveckiy

Mar 13, 2019
Ukraine
Detector(s) used
ЧингисХан
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, hello to the people of this forum thread)... I thought maybe this would be easier. I thought maybe it was extraterrestrial, and for example shock veins of olivine. But there was also an opinion that it was Chrysocolla.
7573cb6c-99aa-4940-97d6-511611c48010.jpg

f2108473-6588-42cd-8ef4-207aa7bdb7a9.jpg

66bf870c-b00f-424d-a18a-a924da2d4d58.jpg

b72b7aaf-a06d-4e64-bcca-fdd0465ef3ed.jpg

OP
OP
Naukoveckiy

Naukoveckiy

Mar 13, 2019
Ukraine
Detector(s) used
ЧингисХан
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello, thanks for the answer)))...that’s the interesting thing that such stones were found in the washed-up sands from the Dnieper River. And in these sands these stones and teeth of sharks and mammoths, etc. were found.

Upvote 0

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
What a coincidence. I have a picture of Chrysocolla I named the same thing.
chrysocollamoon.jpg

Upvote 0

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello, thanks for the answer)))...that’s the interesting thing that such stones were found in the washed-up sands from the Dnieper River. And in these sands these stones and teeth of sharks and mammoths, etc. were found.
So many stories of the earth's history can be found along the banks of the planets rivers. I've found fossils, petrified wood, lead bullets and one time in the mountains of Colorado I came across 14" long 8" wide piece of aluminum which was the tip of airplane prop. That in itself had a story to tell left along the river. It probably washed down from higher up.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
Naukoveckiy

Naukoveckiy

Mar 13, 2019
Ukraine
Detector(s) used
ЧингисХан
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and if we also take into account that there are 5 famous ancient astroblemes around me))) then there must be many and very interesting finds)))

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Naukoveckiy

Naukoveckiy

Mar 13, 2019
Ukraine
Detector(s) used
ЧингисХан
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In general, I am now studying other stones that have green lakes, etc.. almost like this stone.. and I came to the conclusion that those stones are very similar to basalt lava, namely Soltan Maidan basaltic rock. So maybe this stone somehow relates to basalt?..

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread