Chug and his dirty girl had a fantastic weekend!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend with lots of fun and wonderful finds, friday afternoon Chug called me from work to let me know he was getting off work early, and
he called road trip, no problem, lets go! We went to Cabella's over in Tualatin, and had a ball! The store is amazing, its huge and they carry some machines and accessories. I got some great pictures, though I did have a hard time trying to see everything! There was so much to see, but not enough money!:BangHead: View attachment 1443212 View attachment 1443213 View attachment 1443214 View attachment 1443215 View attachment 1443216 View attachment 1443217 This guy just had to have his picture taken, we bought new pouches, omg they are fantastic, much better than the ones we had, our old ones were falling apart, and no matter what we did, the darn strap that goes around your waist kept folding up, and sliding down, taking our pants with it.:laughing7:
Of course when we got home we just had to go out and hunt, the weather was awesome, blue sky, sun and slightly windy, the park we hit sometimes has some old stuff, we found a few lead bullets, but not much clad, I did find a really cool bling, View attachment 1443231 I'll use it in one of my designs one of these days.:laughing7:Saturday we tried hunting, the only problem was trying to hunt in the rain, it was light at times, other times we had to get under a tree and wait it out, it was fun though. there so we had lots of people to watch!Lot There were many transients there yesterday, alot of them, I had one guy walk by me as I was digging a plug, I looked over my left shoulder in time to see him start to get Buttercup jr, he backed away, and not even two minutes later he tried again, guess he got the message when he saw Chug watching, with his digger in one hand, and ready to drop his machine if the guy tried it again, one look at Chug and the guy high tailed it to the other side of the park, we were there for a little over an hour, Chug got almost $3.oo in clad, normally we say yay! But we kind of lost track of time and got a $15.00 parking ticket !Oh well, can't complain too much,we're putting on our adult shorts/panties and pay the ticket, that'll learn us!
Today we got groceries while waiting for the rain to clear up, one way or another we were going to get dirty. We hit a park that I don't usually do very good, but Chug likes it! We hit this area that was so wet, it felt like we were walking on a waterbed, it was one of the weirdest things we ever saw or felt! I was afraid my digger was going to hit the grass and spray me like a waterbed when it pops! Chug said the same thing, it was very strange to say the least. I got a weird signal in the muck and water, the numbers were bouncing all over the place, I figured why not dig it, it took me about 5 minutes or so to get everything!
View attachment 1443257 View attachment 1443259 View attachment 1443260 View attachment 1443263 this was my first target, I never get that lucky! After digging this up, I was walking by the picnic tables, when I noticed something gold colored, I kept walking until this voice in my head told me to go back and see what it was, "my brain was giving a "Whoa, are you
kidding me, get your butt back and see what it is!"omg am I glad I listened to the voices this time, I have to admit, they have some great ideas at times! Its costume, but that's ok, it was just stuck in the wood of the table....Score! A gold plated star earring I'm so glad I went back to see what it was!
Omg, I almost forgot to show you my new silver! I've not found anything silver for over a year, this one was deep, almost 4 inches down, when I saw something shiny and silver colored. I kept saying over and over again, please be real, please, please! I wasn't disappointed, I actually cried!
View attachment 1443268 View attachment 1443270 View attachment 1443271 Happy dance, sometimes its hard when who your hunting with someone who always seems to do better than you, it's ok though, at least one of us is finding cool stuff, to me, the whole idea of hunting with my best freind makes everyday special, with his paitience and helping me out when I'm just not sure on a signal. This has been a wonderful weekend, I look forward to the weather warming up, in the meantime, here are some pictures of the beauty of spring! IMG_20170423_175819_518.JPG IMG_20170423_175700_748.JPG IMG_20170423_175618_009.JPG IMG_20170423_180105_857.JPG IMG_20170423_175530_653.JPG 20170421_162908.jpgIMG_20170423_175310_427.JPGWe were lucky to see this bride and her wedding party posing for pictures, we wish them many years of happiness and love!
Chug found this locket by the river a few years ago, it has a new home.
20170419_155131.jpg 20170419_155137.jpg IMG_20170423_180805_958.JPGOh, and before I forget, I found another rock!!! I was getting my medicinal medicine when I spotted this rock being hidden, I'm so glad to find it, been awhile since we've found one! Kinda funny we found it at a pot shop!:tongue3:
Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed it, take care and stay safe, HH! Red:hello:
Ok, this last pic is me at halloween in 1991FB_IMG_1487287818694.jpg, my ex-inlaws took me and my sons to Hewlett Packard on halloween, I won first prize for most disgusting, and embarrased my ex to no end!!! Karma can be fun if you get to see it happen!:laughing7:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1492474331440.jpg
    FB_IMG_1492474331440.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Upvote 9
Great post, nice read! Looks like you guys had a great time...just FYI...There's this new invention...they're called "gloves"...lol...jk tho..I know there's a lot of hard-core diggers who hunt bare-fisted...thx for the post, enjoyed it very much...Ddf

Great post, nice read! Looks like you guys had a great time...just FYI...There's this new invention...they're called "gloves"...lol...jk tho..I know there's a lot of hard-core diggers who hunt bare-fisted...thx for the post, enjoyed it very much...Ddf

Your funny :angel3: red cant wear gloves detecting I think she is a Little crazy:laughing7: because she Has To Wear them Gardening???

I didn't fix the Darn pics Mods can you let us know what is Going on HH Chug

Last edited:
Just keep on getting out there and having fun.

DIG LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW AND WHAT A NICE CAMEO NECKLACE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back