What's new

Chug made a new freind.......Tweetybird!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I hope your all doing great and having some awesome finds.
I know it's been awhile, sorry for that, we were helping a friend of ours who was moving to a new house. Chug took down some trees so she can put in a Japanese garden and waterfall. IMAG2233.webp1465692530009.webp 1466374853746.webp1465692530009.webp1465692529654.webpthe third picture is my favorite, she turned 90 in may. It took all month on weekends getting them cut down.
Yesterday was cruisin the gut, the weather was nice and comfortable this year, compared to last year, when we had the heatwave. 1466374856495.webp 20160716_172537.webpthis car had positive sayings written all over it,20160716_131710.webp20160716_135440.webp20160716_134218.webp20160716_140249.webp20160716_140648.webp, it was quite loud at times, we had to drive up and down Main street 3 times before we got lucky and got a place to park and watch everything while sitting on the tailgate!:hello2: We also had the recycled arts fair, omg there were so many talented people! 1466979646429.webp1466979646810.webp1466979647928.webp1466979654012.webp1466979653523.webp1466982707064.webp the butterfly loves her new home!
Chug has been rockin the finds lately! 1467037420142.webp1464040492172.webp1463964076636.webp1465165966387.webp1465165968041.webp1467037420657.webp1467037416363.webpyup, Chug found gold, again!:notworthy:1467660569673.webpwhat? We had to eat, Walla Walla sweet onion rings! My finds have been sparse, I'm going through a dry spell, today was a penny, a key and a token, other than that, lots and lots of bottle caps, can slaw, you know what I mean! That's ok though, cause we got to be out and enjoy our day!20160717_095346.webp20160717_095355.webpthis is Chuck and Taco, he hung around for a bit, he just got his first machine and wanted to learn how use his machine. Sadly Chug had to let him down a little. He used his machine last week and thought he had found a big chunk of silver, and instead it was aluminum.:BangHead: We suggested he invest in a pointer, and digger, and encourage him to not give up.
20160717_083224.webp20160717_083227.webp I'm off for now, hope you enjoyed the pictures, I know Chug will be happy, he's been waiting for me to write this! Take care and stay safe, and HH, Red:hello:

20160709_153051.webp20160709_153046.webp sorry these are sideways, we've lived here for 14 years, first time we have seen a deer in our neighborhood! 20160713_174940.webp20160713_174948.webp20160713_175013.webp my latest piece, the pendant I found a few years ago, I like it incorporated into this piece, the cameo was my grandmothers.[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

 

Attachments

  • 20160709_153050.webp
    20160709_153050.webp
    112.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160709_153127.webp
    20160709_153127.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Deer o Deer The last 2 pics ran through our Neighbor hood a few days Ago the 14 k tweedy bird was A Great Surprise!!! Chug
 
Congrats on the finds and thanks for a cool post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom