What's new

Church Bell

hotlic

Greenie
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
I had read a story about thieves who stole a shipment of rifles & and a church Bell made of solid gold and while I was searching the path they took,with google maps, I found this on top of a hill near the border.Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Gold nugget (1).webp
 
No. It's there. Right in between the Giant Turtle shell, the Dead dog, and that Whopping Giant Morel Mushroom!!!...:thumbsup:
Gold%20nugget%20(1).webp
 
Now I'm usually pretty good at spotting those shrooms, especially the Morels. Thanks for pointing it out lairmo.
 
I had read a story about thieves who stole a shipment of rifles & and a church Bell made of solid gold and while I was searching the path they took,with google maps, I found this on top of a hill near the border.Are my eyes playing tricks on me? View attachment 1569268

PepperJ is right. It's random naturally occuring shapes.

If you stare at google earth long enough, studying the deserts and forests and rocks, you eventually make out the shape of a bunny. A smile face. A big dipper. An angel, etc....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom