What's new

Church Picnic 1901, Foot of Kalmia Mountain

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,850
Reaction score
76,295
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp
 
The circled Area Is what I Consider the Foot of Kalmia Mountain

000bbb.webp


000ccc.webp


facing north at the foot
000ddd.webp


an uneducated Guess Where the Wiconisco Creek crosses
the Road
000fff.webp
 
Sorry :dontknow: If I Have it's in the Georgia section.

Normally I Research this general area of PA because it's my area
of personal knowledge and curiosity


000aaa.webp


When other areas Show up & I believe they may be of Interest to Our Members I Post it, But Again Being Not my area of Knowledge, I Can't say for sure :dontknow:
 
Sorry :dontknow: If I Have it's in the Georgia section.

Normally I Research this general area of PA because it's my area
of personal knowledge and curiosity


View attachment 2204888

When other areas Show up & I believe they may be of Interest to Our Members I Post it, But Again Being Not my area of Knowledge, I Can't say for sure :dontknow:
gotcha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom