Goldbear Jr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2011 Messages 76 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin May 17, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I would like to see how good this thing is. What gold either rings or nuggets have you found?
birdman Gold Member Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 7,467 Reaction score 2,418 Golden Thread 1 Location Choctaw Beach Florida 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2011 #2 I have found one gold ring with the cibola and three with the vaquero. I set it on iron and dig everything.
I have found one gold ring with the cibola and three with the vaquero. I set it on iron and dig everything.
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other May 22, 2011 #3 birdman said: I have found one gold ring with the cibola and three with the vaquero. I set it on iron and dig everything. Click to expand... Only way to find the good stuff is dig everything........
birdman said: I have found one gold ring with the cibola and three with the vaquero. I set it on iron and dig everything. Click to expand... Only way to find the good stuff is dig everything........
F freddy williams Hero Member Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 885 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama/ Ohio Detector(s) used GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2011 #4 That is what I say dig dig everything even when you think you have figured out the sounds dig everything..
That is what I say dig dig everything even when you think you have figured out the sounds dig everything..